General CLA Materials
Clinic Operation Materials
This Christian Legal Aid (CLA) resource library is solely for use by staff and volunteers of programs within the Christian Legal Society’s CLA network.
All materials are copyrighted by the clinics from which they originated. Users of this library have a limited license to use these materials solely for non-commercial purposes for the benefit of the CLA clinics in which they serve. By accessing this library, you agree not to use the materials for any purpose other than stated above.
- 2020 Clinic Survey Report – snapshot of clinics in the national CLA network (size of staff, volunteers, etc.)
- Christian Lawyer magazine: “Justice for All?” (Fall 2019)
- Christian Lawyer magazine: “Our Call to Serve” (Spring 2016)
- Journal of Christian Legal Thought: “Access to Justice” (Winter 2017)
- Helping Clients Reduce Anxiety in Times of Trouble (CLC 2020)
- Assisting Pro Se Litigants & Pro Bono Representation – presentation slides (SRLC 2018)
- Effective Communication with Legal Aid Clients – advice on overcoming challenges in working with low-income clients (PLI 2019)
- CLA Helpline Training – tips and guidelines for providing assistance to low-income clients (CLS 2018)
Who We Serve
The CLA Team
WANT TO SERVE?
Become a Volunteer
Start a New CLA Clinic
Members Only Resources
Other Legal Aid Resources
Help with Religious Freedom
Find a CLA Clinic
Find a Christian Attorney
Partner with CLS
Ways to Give to CLS